Comprehensive Family Practice/Primary Care Services:
- Physicals – Sports/Travel and Employment physicals
- Complete Annual Health Exams
- Treatment/Maintenance of health conditions such as: Hypertension, Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Migraines, Low Testosterone, Vitamin Deficiencies, Thyroid Dysfunction, etc.
- Referrals to all Specialists for all specialties. Including referrals to Tertiary Care Centers like Stanford, UCLA, and UCSF.
- Skin Biopsies
- Lab Draw on Site
- Ordering of X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT Scan, MRI and other diagnostic studies
Urgent Care Services:
- General illness, including but not limited to Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Abdominal Pain, Flu, Abscesses and Skin Infections
- Fractures, Sprains, and Strains
- Lacerations and Wound Care
- Ear Infection, Ear Wax Impaction
- Eye Infection, Foreign Body of Eye, Corneal Abrasion
- Urinary Tract Infection
- IV Therapy for Dehydration and Antibiotics
- NOTE: walk-in urgent care services are only offered on Saturdays.